[U-Boot] "b reset" does not work in u-boot_v2010.12-rc3 with eldk4.2

MrGates 120368262 at qq.com
Wed Jan 12 09:35:20 CET 2011

Dear "Wolfgang Denk",

I Think i am debugging on u-boot.Because i am upgrading u-boot from v1.1.2
to v2010.12-rc3.
I have tried to run u-boot on skyeye 1.2.5 ,and that works fine.
Two version of U-boot are base on the same hardwares:
CPU:               S3c44b0
FLash:             SST30vf3201 (4MByte)
Net Adapter:   RTL8019
SDRAM:        H57V2562GTR (32MByte)
U-boot v1.1.2 is old ,and it also works fine on this hardware environment.

Best Regrads
MrGates