[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 12 23:43:37 CET 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <1294636905-30832-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:
> The following changes since commit 89c95f0cd3f8140f3b8a82a22a6a144c148d09c6:
>
>   asm-offsets: generate bd_t size (2011-01-09 18:08:20 +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-blackfin.git master
> Mike Frysinger (27):
>       MAINTAINERS: sort Blackfin entries

This was already applied. Why do you include it again?

>       Blackfin: BF50x: new processor port
>       Blackfin: BF52x: unify duplicated headers
>       Blackfin: BF537: unify duplicated headers

I cannot find any trace of these commits on the mailing list nor in
patchwork.  Am I missing something?

>       Blackfin: bf506f-ezkit: new board port

This commit was rejected because the MAINATINERS entry is missing,
yet you include it here again?

>       Blackfin: ldrinfo: new command

You posted a new version of the patch which added a README entry, yet
here you include the old version

Not pulled.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why
I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those
self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."
                                        - Marvin the Paranoid Android