[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 13 00:18:25 CET 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201101121808.17659.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> stop making crap up.  i'm not "sneaking" anything thing in.  i explicitly
> called out these patches on the list and mentioned exactly where to find them.

Did you?  In some summary message nobody is going to read?

You are supposed to submit patches.

Please (re-) read http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches ; some link
to some git repository is NOT sufficient (especially when it comes
whithout any spoecific information like commit ID or at least branch
name and Subject.

As a custodian you are supposed to be especially careful and to set an
example for others, less experienced developers.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?"