[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 13 00:32:36 CET 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201101121808.17659.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> stop making crap up.  i'm not "sneaking" anything thing in.  i explicitly
> called out these patches on the list and mentioned exactly where to find them.

Actually I can see absolutely no good reason for not posting these patches.
As far as I can tell, none of them exceeds the ML's hard size limit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The main thing is the play itself. I swear that greed for  money  has
nothing  to  do with it, although heaven knows I am sorely in need of
money.                                           - Feodor Dostoyevsky