[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 13 00:45:19 CET 2011

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201101121837.43007.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > Actually I can see absolutely no good reason for not posting these patches.
> > As far as I can tell, none of them exceeds the ML's hard size limit.
>
> i dont know what you're looking at, but you're mistaken.  i explicitly got
> rejection notices about being too big.  they're each 250+ KiB.

I was looking at your repo.

The ML soft limit is 100 KiB, the hard limit is 400 KiB.

As I wrote: no reason at all not to post them (except that they need
cleanup, for example because of exceeding max line length, or using
incorrect multiline comments etc.).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Oh, that sound of male ego.  You travel halfway across the galaxy and
it's still the same song.
	-- Eve McHuron, "Mudd's Women", stardate 1330.1