[U-Boot] IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! Your Account Expires in 24 Hours.

SMcCloud at LPCH.ORG SMcCloud at LPCH.ORG
Fri Jan 14 07:54:02 CET 2011

Attention Email Users,

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message Center.
Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily.
A Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.

How can I restore my account access ?

To protect your account from unauthorized access and revalidate your mailbox,
Click the link below and confirm your webmail account information:

http://currentpage.ucoz.com/index11.htm

Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information for the use by the designated recipient(s) named above.   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender  and destroy all copies of the communication and attachments.  Thank you. MSG:104-123