[U-Boot] environmental "baudrate" not used at boot up

chrisv at cyberswitching.com chrisv at cyberswitching.com
Sun Jan 16 15:50:03 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 03:42:25PM +0100, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Le 16/01/2011 15:01, chrisv at cyberswitching.com a ?crit :
> > I have a board based on an Atmel AT91SAM9263-EK running U-boot 2009.01.
> > I can't seem to get the environmental variable "baudrate" to be used
> > properly, though.
>
> Hmm... 2009.1 is very old code. Current u-boot-at91/master seems to
> build at91sam9263ek; maybe you could try it.

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the advice.  I had considered that prior to sending the
message to the list, but wanted to verify if the problem was fixed there
before porting over all the board-specific code just for a test.  (I
don't have the -EK board anymore.)

If anyone out there has a -EK working with the latest and can provide
some insights on whether this works, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris