[U-Boot] U-Boot mpc8603 support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 17 19:17:35 CET 2011

Dear Murat Artun,

please don't top post / full quote. See

In message <AANLkTi=tcHYj7P2HB5PxUewOMSvBWPbCA0=EdbHoHtZZ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> My apologies... I should have written MPC8306.
>
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Murat Artun <artunmurat at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there anyone who has an experience on this CPU with U-Boot?

The MPC8306 is just another member of the MPC83xx family. MPC83xx has
been well supporte for years, and there is a lot of people around who
have in-depth know how.

If you want to get a helpful answer, you should ask specific
questions. See http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A failure will not appear until a unit has passed final inspection.