[U-Boot] Expert Beauty Magazine, UK & Europe - Spring 2011 and beyond - invitation

Expert Beauty Magazine London expertbeauty at sksmedialondon.com
Tue Jan 18 22:45:43 CET 2011

Hi there

A (Belated) Happy New Year to you from all of us at Expert Beauty Magazine, UK & Europe.

It is indeed our pleasure to invite your organisation to participate with advertising (and possibly editorial) for the Spring 2011 edition, deadline for which is rapidly approaching!

Why would you want to advertise here? Started last year by renowned plastic surgeon, Charles Nduka, Expert Beauty Magazine features official and scientifically accurate information on surgical and non-surgical treatments, hair & make up, fashion, health, drugs and vitamins, fitness, and most other topics surrounding these issues. As an exclusive title, the magazine has been well received, and has already expanded to three times annually. It is distributed accordingly, with 25,000 copies per edition to be found at exclusive spas, fitness clubs, private hospital waiting areas, beauty salons, cosmetic dentists, hotels and business class airport lounges, thus reaching this wide and financially capable AB1 and high net worth demographic, c. 100,000 readers per edition. Thus, whether you are in the beauty/health industry or not, this is a remarkable vehicle to get your products and services infront of this lucrative potential customer base for your organisation.

Interested? We would like to offer you a TRIAL ADVERTISING OFFER for the Spring Edition, as we hope you willl be back for more when you have seen the results! So, until 18:00 31st Jan 2011 we would like to offer you a full A4 page ad, with a free page editorial at just £1500.00 total (list price £3000.00), a half page ad at £750.00, or a quarter page at just £400.00 (usual media pack through links below)!

To take advantage of this attractive offer while it is still here, simply reply to this email in the affirmative, together with your chosen ad size, to begin reaching this high net worth audience, and before 31 January please!

We hope to be welcoming you to this exclusive publication very soon!

Kind regards

Sam Featherstone

for EXPERT BEAUTY MAGAZINE

T:  +44 (0)845 428 9350 F:  +44 (0)207 183 4752

W: www.expertbeauty.com

Downloads
Media kit: http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/eb/EBMediaPack2011.pdf
Hotel Distribution: http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/eb/EB_Distribution_UKHotels.xls
Medical Distribution: http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/eb/EB_Distribution_UKMedical.xls

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

** You were subscribed to this offer list through one of our extensive, but discerning luxury partner networks.

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.