[U-Boot] usage of DMA

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Wed Jan 19 23:44:00 CET 2011

Hi Vitaly,

> If you want to autoboot from tftp you should specify bootcmd environment
> variable to something like "tftp uImage; bootm".
> And always use usb gadget only with network commands like tftp, dhcp,
> ping, etc.

Currently it boots to the prompt. Than when I specify things like the above it
starts to register the gadget driver. Is that the way it's supposed to work ?

I wonder about how to deal with this from the host side as it must also set up
the usb0 network interface but can do that only after the gadget driver is
fully loaded.

Sorry for my little knowledge on the cdc stuff. My knowledge on USB is far
better than ethernet. I'm basically just using ether.c because it's available
already and sounded like a good idea to start with instead of writing a new
driver or implement another one. Eventually I plan to include DFU or something
else though.

best regards,
Marcel