[U-Boot] [v4 patch 6/6] SMDK6400: Fix SMDK6400 SDRAM init

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 22 22:30:39 CET 2011

Dear seedshope,

In message <4D3B40AC.8090105 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> yes,  I just found the error in web site. I miss something in my
> thunderbird. such as tab convert space, So the format is change.
> Here, I beg you to forgot my miss.

It is usually helpful to search for and read the available documentation.

See file Documentation/email-clients.txt in your Linux source tree, or:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/email-clients.txt

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In a business, marketroids, salespukes, and  lawyers  have  different
goals from those who actually do work and produce something. Usually,
is  is the former who triumph over the latter, due to the simple rule
that those who print the money make the rules.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <5jdcls$b04$2 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>