[U-Boot] Attention Email Users Account Expire in 24hur

Saxton, Celeste CDSAXTO at carrollk12.org
Sun Jan 30 02:14:58 CET 2011

Attention Email Users,

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message Center.
Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily.
A Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.

How can I restore my account access ?

To protect your account from unauthorized access and revalidate your mailbox,
Click the link below and confirm your webmail account information:

http://filepage.ucoz.com/indexes.htm
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator