[U-Boot] Supporting SCCB protocol

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 6 22:11:43 CEST 2011

Dear John Tobias,

In message <BANLkTimzdPONQ5vQuLUVNQNURF85VtiC5Q at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> That's correct! I should elaborate it. It should be (Serial Camera Control
> Bus) protocol developed by omnivision.
> I am using a OV2715 sensor and I need to access the registers of the said
> sensor, I have to modify the I2C read/write in uboot to support the SCCB
> transactions.

Which exact operations do you need to perform in U-Boot?

I would expect that initializing a camera controller (which is
probably not used in any parts of U-Boot code) should rathe rbe done
in the OS device driver.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Murder is contrary to the laws of man and God.
	-- M-5 Computer, "The Ultimate Computer", stardate 4731.3