[U-Boot] Compilation error - Cygwin - Pandaboard

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Jun 8 09:58:23 CEST 2011

Hi Iordan,

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile u-boot 2011_06_rc2  under Cygwin, but
> unfortunatelly a header
> file could not be found:

Only people armed with lots of Make foo dare walk that way :)

[...]

> Is it possible that a search path is not specified?
>
> I tried to compile it under Fedora (in a virtual machine) and there is
> no problem.

There are only very rare occassions of people actually using Cygwin
here.  So my advice would be to use the virtual machine and get on with
the real work.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
And like the software patent issue, I also don't necessarily like DRM myself,
but I still ended up feeling the same: I'm an "Oppenheimer", and I refuse to