[U-Boot] requesting your partnerhip

Peter Anderson andpeter29 at blumail.org
Sat Jun 11 14:26:30 CEST 2011

 Peter Anderson.
 LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
 anderson_peter29 at yahoo.com

 My name is Peter Anderson a practicing lawyer in the United Kingdom.
 I want to seek your candid collaboration in handling a business
 venture that I feel would be mutually beneficial to you and I.

 May I ask your permission to present you as a beneficiary to the will
 of one of my trusted clients? My client and his whole family members
 where involved in the Sharja air crash on the 25th of July 2004.

 Since after this unfortunate incidence I have not been able to locate
 any member of his family to be presented to his bank for claims of
 his deposit as the law permits. It is now about time the government of
 the United Kingdom convert the money to hers.

 On receipt of your response in affirmation of your willingness to work
 with me I will send to you full details and more information about
 myself and the said funds for your better understanding.
 As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to divulge
 my full identity so as not to risk being publicized, which consequence
 is detrimental.

 I will prefer we communicate for now via email. Subsequently telephone
 and fax correspondence would be entertained. However if you would
 want a brief chat, my personal email address
 is:anderson_peter29 at yahoo.com

 Yours sincerely
 Peter Anderson.
 anderson_peter29 at yahoo.com