[U-Boot] China Daily (European edition, weekly, in English) advertising, and China Daily (daily edition in China) / website for your organisation

China Daily (European Edition Weekly) chinadaily at sksmedia.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:17:43 CEST 2011

Hi there

We know how busy you are, so just a quick note, if we may, to let you know about China Daily European Edition, advertising in which is now available for the first time ever!

From China Daily, now 30 years old, as you might see it's a brand new and exciting opportunity, especially if your organisation is intending to reach European CEOs/CFOs/Senior Executives interested in China, and full page advertisements are now invited (flyer link below). It's weekly, it's in English, it's a business tabloid-size newspaper, it's distributed to its 41,000 C-level subscription base each week, and also offers some private distribution to corporate receptions, business hotels and airlines (approx 10,000 per week also). In addition, the online edition (included) at the European section of the website benefits from 2.5 million unique visitors per week. You might also like to know that the European edition is now already a year old, and we have spent the entire year building the subscription base and distribution, now available for your advertising.

AND, if you would like to reach the Chinese market itself in English (with Chinese subscript), China Daily (daily broadsheet) will do this effectively for you, as, indeed, will the China Daily website, now benefiting from 3.6 million unique visitors per day, media pack links here:

China Daily China Edition (daily, broadsheet) - http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyChinaADRATE.pdf (large file)

China Daily website - http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyWebsiteMediaKit.pdf

You may decide that, for a new opportunity such as China Daily European Weekly, you might like to try a 'test' advertisement. We appreciate this sentiment, and therefore, until 1st July 2011 we would like to offer you a full page (tabloid size) in CDEW, including the online edition, at a special introduction rate of £1999.00 (usual list £2500)!

To book for this attractive introductory test appearance in CDEW for your organisation, please simply reply to this email with the phrase 'Yes please!', and we will forward specs and confirmation by return.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,

Chris Brown

@ SKS London for China Daily Europe

T: +44 (0) 845 428 9350 / or via accts team +44 (0) 207 607 0717 ddi

W: http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn

Links section:

China Daily European Weekly Flyer - http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/cd/ChinaDailyEuropeanWeeklyMediaFlyerJune2011.pdf
China Daily China Edition (daily, broadsheet) - http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyChinaADRATE.pdf
China Daily website - http://sksassociates.co.uk/cd/2011ChinaDailyWebsiteMediaKit.pdf

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Notes FYI:

China Daily is China's national English-language newspaper, which was founded in 1981. China Daily European Edition Edition (Weekly), is the European offering.

For readers at home and abroad, China Daily is a popular choice among English-language media in China. It is the only Chinese newspaper that has effectively entered Western mainstream society and is the newspaper most quoted by the foreign press. The paper also has published the largest number of supplements for international meetings in China among all media outlets. Global readers recognize China Daily as the most authoritative and influential English-language media in the country. It serves as an important window for "China to understand the world and be understood by the world".

China Daily Media Group rides the tide of the times and drives innovations. It believes that "content is king". While reporting on China and commenting on the world, it is also accelerating efforts to become "localized" overseas, to improve reporting, editing and distribution networks worldwide, and to march toward being a world-class multiple-platform media group.

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

** It's our intention to only contact you with interesting opportunities you might otherwise overlook from the cream of the "top drawer"!

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.