[U-Boot] YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION

notice at post.com notice at post.com
Thu Jun 16 07:13:30 CEST 2011

Attn...

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintainance on your email account/general web upgrade. During this process you might have login problems in signing into your online account, but to prevent this you have to confirm your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process, please reply to this message with the below account information.

Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your user account from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users and to prevent junk and spam emails.

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Username:
Password:
Date of birth:

Your account shall remain active after you have completed the verification process as instructed above.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Web Support Team

Message Code: 002671