[U-Boot] misc patches and cleanup

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 17 00:12:16 CEST 2011

Dear Christopher Harvey,

In message <4DFA4764.9040402 at matrox.com> you wrote:

> I recently dabbled in u-boot and kept track of a few points I found
> confusing. I fixed them up to the best of my ability and created some
> patches for consideration.

Please read http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches

These patches must be submitted one by one, each in a separate
message.  Make sure to provide useful commit messages that explain
what you are doing and why, and make sure to include your
signed-off-by lines.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A wise person makes his  own  decisions,  a  weak  one  obeys  public
opinion.                                           -- Chinese proverb