[U-Boot] about at91 board in uboot

Hong Xu hong.xu at atmel.com
Fri Jun 17 09:50:45 CEST 2011

Hi Reinhard,
On 06/17/2011 03:17 PM, Reinhard Meyer wrote:
> Dear Lin,
>> The following is the status XU Hong is reporting to me on u-boot-atmel/master.
>> I saw it has been silent for 2 days. I don’t know if we could do something to help maintain all the boards.
>> I will try to help allocate some of my people to handling missing parts for our EK.
>
> I send a message about 2 days ago, asking that the SoC relevant parts are changed in a manner
> consistent with the changes for the 9260, like in
> at91sam9260_devices.c, at91sam9260.h, at91sam9260_matrix.h.

Yes, we noticed that. And the patches we sent out are divided into 2
parts, one for SoC and one for EK (boards).

We noticed the SoC part of SAM9263 has been merged, but EK part is not.
I've already sent out an email about this but no response yet.

For SAM9RL, V3 patches (SoC part and EK part) have been sent out days
ago according to your comments. But, no response yet.

We're sure we can not totally 100% understand all of your concerns. But
we can talk with the code and finally reach the same point.

Thanks for your understanding.

BR,
Hong