[U-Boot] 06/18/2011

New York Central Intelligence Investigation Agency centralintelligencegency at w.cn
Sat Jun 18 14:02:18 CEST 2011

New York Central Intelligence Investigation Agency (CIA),
United-State Home-land Security Services Agents,
The Federal Bureau of Investigation On Internet
Crime Fraudulent Cases,Anti-Money Laundry Crime
Regional Division Head-Quarters United States.
Our Ref: TREAS/CLEARANCE/REG-CODE NO:898ATCP
Your ref: USA/CIA/HLS/FBI/WBA/INHERITANCE/2011
E-mail: centralintelligencegency20 at w.cn

                   == Your Urgent Attention & Cooperation Is Highly Needed Now
To Avoid Your Immediate Arrest==

Greetings! To Your Kind Attention,

Your Name and E-mail Address has been (REPORTED) to our office herein the
United State of America (FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ARREST) after series of alleged
attempt made by you to smuggle in a very huge amount of funds into the country
without legal documentation clearance  and other vital information that was
discovered missing in your payment file which happened as a result to some
irregularities and insufficient proofs of data about you before the following
named authorities such as the United State Home-land Security Services Agents,
The Federal Bureau of Investigation On Internet Crime & Fraudulent Cases, The
International Monetary Fund Monitoring High Commission, The Anti-Money
Laundry, Drug Trafficking and Anti-Terrorism Crime Division Agents and
in-conjunction with the World Bank Auditors who are also in-charge of
supervising all local & foreign incoming and out-going banking transaction in
the world, then discovered your illegal dealings and fraudulent engagement
with the suspected transactions funds in question.

After my personal scrutiny, i also discovered that you have being trying all
your possible best over a period of time now to claim these fund through the
help of your associates, partners, offices and other financial stake holders
whom you have worked with in the past and the ones you are presently dealing
with now for the release of your yet unpaid over-due payment to you which
TRULY EXIST in your name but does not have an evidence of proof that could
convinced any of the above named authorities to believe that the said fund
rightfully belongs and legally awarded to you by your deceased relative.

But since we are now aware that the discovered contract/inheritance payment
(Willed) to your name truly originated from Africa under a Multi National Oil
& Gas Corporation in the (West-Africa Region) been the organization which
officially awarded out the contract to your acclaimed deceased relative, whom
according to our thorough investigation and findings happened to be a distance
relative of yours and a petrochemical engineer by profession who genuinely
executed contracts and general maintenance services of projects assigned to
him as a sub-contractor with some of the companies he executed contracts with
before his regretful demised some years back.

Sequel to your illegal fund transactions with those you have been dealing with
in the past which we considered to be FRAUDULENT, as long as you DID NOT apply
or rather process the hitch free release of your aforementioned inheritance
willed payment you are trying to bring into the country illegally. Therefore,
we the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) On Internet Crime & Fraudulent Cases
want you to understand that, you have to STOP completely all further
communication that you are engaged into with anybody, offices, banks,
ministry, organization, financial stalk holders including other global
security agencies both locally and internationally as a matter of urgency,
otherwise, failure of you not complying to our laid down directives will
automatically warrant your immediate ARREST after (7) days of this prospective
warning/notice.

Note importantly, since you have knowingly (or) unknowingly violated the
United State and the International (IMF) Monetary Law by engaging yourself
with the so called impostor's and internet criminals, you are thereby advised
in your own interest to contact the British Economic And Financial Crimes
Commission Foreign Debts Payment Center (BEFCCFDPC) in London immediately you
receive this notice, ensure you try as much as possible to secure the highly
important document known as the Human Right Origin Of Funds Clean Bill
Inheritance Ownership Clearance Certificate Of Legality in your full name as
appeared on your ID which as to be issued to you by the British Debt Payment
Office.

We have been monitoring your incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls
communication between you and some of those impostor's concerning your unpaid
fund after we received the petition that was filed against you for your
immediate ARREST through our global tracking device which was how we got to
know about your FRAUDULENT engagement with them.

Our basic concern as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) On Internet Crime &
Fraudulent Cases in this issue is for your name to be cleared out-rightly from
the scammer's list globally and ensure we fight for the hitch free release of
your fund to you without further delays which is the only way the United State
Government Crime & Fraudulent Police will not come for your immediate ARREST
as scheduled in the next (7) days after this notice/warning against your
involvement with money laundry dealings since your name and other vital
particulars about you has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in
the United-State of America due to your illegal dealings and business
engagement with some of this countries such as Nigerian, Ghana, Malaysia,
Benin Contonu, including other involved nations concerning the claim of your
payments which you have attempted series of time to smuggle illegally without
you or your so called associates/partners following the due laid down process
and securing your fund permit ownership clearance documents genuinely in your
name from the appropriate office which has been the principal cause of your
problems today.

Note categorically that, its our duty here in this honorable office to ensure
we protect our citizens from running into troubles such as, terrorism attack,
drug trafficking and to also fight against illegal importation of funds into
the country illegally known as money-laundry and it is against the
international monetary laws if anybody is been caught violating the law that
has to be followed to the core as stipulated which is in accordance to the CIA
Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes provisional laws &
policies recently passed to bill which is also the main reason why the United
State & the British Government including other countries concerned authorities
in other to protect their citizens from being scammed and also not to get
themselves involved in any fraudulent activities that could warrant their arrest.

The named document in question you are mandatory to secure as the law requires
of you which will further enable you gain the legitimate right and access to
the hitch free release of your approved part-payment fund, valued at $17.5
Million United State Dollars which is to be release in your name/favor
immediately you are able to secure the (Human Right Origin Of Funds Clean Bill
Inheritance Ownership Clearance Certificate Of Legality) that will irrevocably
bestow the power of ownership to the fund and also free you from every
criminal allegations charges filed against you while your remaining payment
balance of your due contract inheritance willed entitlement fund will be paid
to you and don't forget that you need to get this vital document as you have
been informed to avert your arrest within the next (7) working days.

On this note, be 100% rest assured that, once you are able to procure this
particular document in question that may have prompted any kind of arrest
warrant against you regarding any transaction, Note that, you will be set-free
completely from all form of alleged criminal records/petitions filed against
you which the named document will also prevent you from further or future
embarrassment of any suspected monetary transaction that may involves any huge
sum of amount that is above $500,000.00 USD, Thousand Dollars or more.

As it stands now, you are mandated to contact Mr. Byran Watts, being the
assigned Assistance Director working with the British Economic And Financial
Crimes Commission Foreign Debts Payment Center, in London who is directly
in-charge of the issuance to the named document you are to secure from their
office right away because further delay may be very dangerous on your part,
"as justice delayed is justice denied" so act fast now as directed and us
posted from time to time as you commence further dealings with them.

Below is the contact info of Bryan Watts:

Contact Name:    Bryan Watts
Contact E-mail:   bryanwatts99 at yahoo.co.uk
Contact Tel/Fax:  (+44) 792-452-4836.

Thanks once again for your cooperation in advance as we await your speedy
response via email after your conclusion with (Bryan Watts) in regards to the
vital document to enable us be on track with you till your fund is finally
released to you, since every power and solution to the hitch free release of
your fund is presently in his full care as the Assistance Director.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued
to you and your approved part-payment funds of $17.5Million United State
Dollars will be transferred into your bank account or have it delivered to
your nearest address hitch free without further delays.

N:B

Note we are highly concerned about your well being to ensure justice and
fairness in all that we do, we will appreciate your co-operation in fighting
against Terrorist Activities and Money Laundry due to the September 11,2001
ugly incident that was executed by the now deceased terrorist leader Osama Bin
Laden, so as to protect lives and properties and the release of all
beneficiaries claims to them without further delays.

Best Regards,

Mrs.Elizabeth H. Johnson,
(CIA) Special Financial Crime Monitory Agent