[U-Boot] My DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP.;;;;;

ALICE KIPKALYA alicekipkaly33 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:10:23 CEST 2011

My Dearest,

 Good
day , I know you will be surprise to receive this email, but Before I
go further I will like you to understand that, I am writing this mail
to you With due respect trust and humanity, I have decided to contact
you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet
before, but because of the circumstance oblige me, I decided to contact
you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee
camp, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and
sorrow from my heart, I am Miss Alice Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female
and I from Kenya here in Africa; my father was the former Kenyan road
Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had
been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed
in
a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on
Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

After
the death of my beloved father my wicked step mother along with my
uncles team together and sold everything that my late father had and
share the money within themselves. Unfortunately to me I fined my
father's briefcase and when I opened it I found a document, which my
late father use to deposit the sum of Nine Million Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars ($9.400.000.00) in International Micro De
Finance Bank, here in Burkina Faso West Africa with my name as next of
skin, right now I am in Ouagadougou Capital of Burkina Faso to withdraw
the money so that i can start a better life and also further my
education.

But on my arrival to the Bank, the Bank
foreign Operation Department Director whom I meet in person told me
that my father instruction to their bank is that the fund would only be
release to me when
I am married or present a trustee/partner who will help me and invest
the fund overseas after the transfer, and the bank ask me to go and
look for a foreign partner, that was why  I decided to contact you,
which I believe that you are going to be honest and reliable person
that will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I can
present you to the Bank for the release and transfer of the inheritance
fund into your bank account in your country, and It is my intention to
compensate you with 40% of the total fund for your services and help
and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I
receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things
into action, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent
message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
transaction, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep
this only to your self, i beg you not to disclose it to any body
till i come over because am afraid of my wicked stepmother, i will send
you my picture in my next email, with due respect, i am pleading that
you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every
transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base
of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge,

Best regard,

Yours Sincerely
Alice Kipkalya Kones.