[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-marvell.git

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Jun 20 13:46:15 CEST 2011

Hi Prafulla,

Le 20/06/2011 07:16, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :

> [...]

Still not clear to me -- next release is 2011-06, but next merge window
is for *after* 2011-06, and anyway, the U-Boot wiki clearly describes
pull reqs as being done on master branches, not next. So:

- if you want these commits in for 2011-06, then please move your master
to have them in, and send a pull req for master, not next.

- if you want them in after 2011-06, then simply wait for the merge
window, then move them to your master and issue the pull request.

Which is it?

Sorry if I seem either convoluted or dense (or both).

> Regards..
> Prafulla . .

Amicalement,
--