[U-Boot] Nand: Uboot-Environment at bad block

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 20 16:58:54 CEST 2011

Dear Arno Steffen,

In message <BANLkTim_Mt2s1N6U==h2v0LYj6uBWbfWPA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I am very sorry, apologize me! My fault.
> I haven't seen my mail in the mailing archive, so I thought it was
> just saved as draft or forget to write [uboot] in subject.

Where did you look?

DENX:	http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2011-June/094640.html
marc:	http://marc.info/?l=u-boot&m=130855216329409&w=2
Gmane:	http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/101775

Seems your message has been corrcectly archived everywhere...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I like your game but we have to change the rules."