[U-Boot] Our Ref: IKG/NG/ICO

IKOBO PAYOUT DEPARTMENT info at ikobo.com
Tue Jun 21 08:40:59 CEST 2011

Our Ref: IKG/NG/ICO

  IKobo is a company that specializes in money transfer through Visa Card.
As part of our commitment in bringing our services to the world.

  IKobo Company wishes to announce to you as the final recipients of a cash
Grant worth $700,000USD.We are giving out a yearly donation of US$700,000
USD to our lucky recipients as a way of showing our appreciation.

  This fund would be made available to you through an iKobo Visa card. We
have concluded plans to deliver this card to you as soon as possible. If
you are interested in claiming your funds, please contact the Visa card
  dispatch center(www.ikobo at hotmail.com) with the following details:

  Fiduciary Agent: MRS LAURA C. CARLSON
  E-mail: www.ikobo at hotmail.com
  * Full Name: