[U-Boot] IMX51 EVK Splash Screen

Thomas Besemer thomas.besemer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:29:06 CEST 2011

Please constrain your emails to the email list; I do not like direct comment
or direct email.

Stefano has fixed much of the IPU/Splash Screen stuff.  A good deal of that
is in current U-Boot tree, last I saw.  I am now back on OMAP, so really
don't have comment on this.  Stefanfo might, but just pull the tree and
figure it out on your own; it is not that hard.

tom