[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.06-rc3 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 22 19:35:03 CEST 2011

Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

In message <4E021199.9000701 at aribaud.net> you wrote:

> How do you build this list? Personally I do a ./MAKEALL arm and end up
> with 109 boards with warnings or errors. For instance, jornada comes out
> as broken in a ./MAKEALL arm but is not on your list.

I did it manually, on the fly.  You, you are rght, I obviously missed
the jornada.

> > Note: Boards that will not be fixed for this release, or where
> > patches to fix them will be submitted eary in the next merge window,
> > be removed with the next release.
>
> Did you really mean '... or where patches... will be submitted *early*
> in the next merge window'? Should it not be '... will *not* be submetted
> early'?

You are right again - the *not* is missing.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-
bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the
road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy