[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.06-rc3 released

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Thu Jun 23 08:15:33 CEST 2011

Le 23/06/2011 03:19, Marek Vasut a écrit :
> On Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:51:23 AM Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>> Dear Michael Schwingen,

>>> I think the IXP42x patches are still missing.
>>
>> I don't think I have seen a pull request for these.
>>
>> Marek, could you please comment?
>
> [PULL] U-Boot-pxa pull request
> From: Marek Vasut<xxx>
> To: u-boot at xxx
> CC: Wolfgang Denk<xxx>
> Date: 05/27/11 04:56 PM
>
> I'm dead sure I sent a pull rq.

Just checked my mail, deleted mail and spam folders, no sign of it,
though it appears on gmane NNTP server so clearly it was lost somewhere
inbetween.

Marek, can you rebase on current u-boot[-arm]/master (there are
conflicts in several mmc files) and resend the pull request? Apologies
for the added work.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.