[U-Boot] Not able access External peripherals in PPC440EP

suresh kumar sureshkumar.techmail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:54:41 CEST 2011

Dear Denk,
 Thanks for your suggestion. Now i have migrated to uboot v2011.06-rc2
and the booting sequece is working fine. But the problem still i am
facing is not able access the external periherals like NVRAM and ADC,
DAC etc. What minimum initializations to be done for that.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Suresh