[U-Boot] CONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASE error

Benoit PRIGENT tmt.ben at voila.fr
Mon Jun 27 08:26:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

I try compiling u-boot for Iomega iConnect using these files:
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/299/

But I got this error:

board.c: In function â__dram_init_banksizeâ:
board.c:233: error: âCONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASEâ undeclared (first use in this function)
board.c:233: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
board.c:233: error: for each function it appears in.)
board.c: In function âboard_init_fâ:
board.c:279: error: âCONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDRâ undeclared (first use in this function)
board.c:312: error: âCONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASEâ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [board.o] Error 1

I found this thread, it seems to be a solution, but I don't know how to do:
http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg36109.html

Please could you help me?

Regards,
Ben

Suivez l'actualité de l'émission X Factor : les photos des primes et les news sont sur Voila