[U-Boot] HOPE FOR JAPAN NOW: DONATE TO THE EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI VICTIMS

Unicef Relief Programm unicefreliefprogramm4 at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:41:47 CEST 2011

HOPE FOR JAPAN NOW: DONATE TO THE EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI VICTIMS

The United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF, USA) hereby appeal to all Cooperate Bodies, Non Governmental Organizations (NGO), Celebrities, Government Official, Individuals including you as well, on behalf of the Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Victims for financial supports in providing relief and shelter.

Your one (1) cent or $1 counts at this critical time for the Children and citizens of Japan and what ever support you rendered will be rewarded by God. Please fill out the following information's.

1). First Name
2). Last Name
3). Direct Phone Number
4). Email Address (Optional)
5). The Amount To Assist

Note that 100% of funds raised will go towards relief efforts in Japan and there are NO back end costs. A massive 9.8 magnitude earthquake struck North-East Japan on Friday, March 11th 2011. The damage to buildings is extensive and the number of injured or dead is estimated to be over 10,000 of which 40% are children.

Your financial support will help rush emergency supplies to survivors of this catastrophe. Your donation now will help distribute life-saving relief supplies including food, clean water, blankets, medical supplies and tents to children and families devastated by the Tsunami caused by the earthquake and aftershocks in Japan.

Please donate and assist the Japan earthquake & Tsunami victims financially and with your prayers as well. All donations will be made via , WESTERN UNION, and Bank Wire Transfers. Upon the confirmation of your willingness to assist the children and citizens of Japan, we shall respond back to you with the directives on how to redeem your support/donation. As soon as we receive your email response, We shall then provide you with the details on how to redeem and send your donation.

Thank you for your generous gift in this time of need.

UNICEF - UNITED KINGDOM
London. National Committee. Mail address. UNICEF House 30a Great Sutton Street London EC1V 0DU United Kingdom.Email: [unicefreliefprogramm at yahoo.co.uk]