[U-Boot] more U-boot for Pentium

Raleigh Boulware r_boulware at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:16:48 CEST 2011

I have been going through the code and I have stumbled accross a file called sc520_car.S that has something called Cache as ram. I am guessing that this is something special for the sc520 correct? Why was there a need to do this? Why was the Cache used like ram in the boot process?

Also I am I see something called early_board_init. I trace this to a file called eNET.S but all it does is jumps back to where it came from. I don't understand.

Where is the external memory controller set up at?

thanks for your time