[U-Boot] Good news

Mr Salif Boubacar salif-boubacar05 at libero.it
Thu Jun 30 16:01:13 CEST 2011

Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today? .Hope you haven't forgotten me, I am  Mr Salif
Boubacar, the former director at the African Development Bank(ADB) Ouagadougou, Burkina
Faso over there in West Africa, who
has contacted you sometime ago to assist me in order to secure the release of a
deceased customer's fund into your bank account.

Though, you weren't able to assist me up to the conclusion stage in that
transaction by then, I am very much happy to inform you about my success in
getting the fund transferred under the assistance, and co-operation of a new
partner from Paraguay .

Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the
total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts, and attempts to
assist me on the transferring of the fund, and I makes sure that you aren't left
behind or out from the benefits of the transaction. Hence, I have kept aside for
you the total sum of: $800.000(Eight hundred thousand, USA-dollars) in the
'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE'.

My new partner and I have agreed to compensate you with that above said
amount for all your past efforts, and attempt to assist me in that past
successful matters. I have appreciated your kind efforts at that time very much,
so feel very free to contact my Pastor , via his below email address, and his
name Mr Issa Issouf.

And make sure that you instructed him on how to send
the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you, and please do let me know immediately you
receives the 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE' so that we can share the joy together after all
the stress at those past times ago.
At the moment, I am very busy over here
in Paraguay because of the investment projects of which my partner and I were
having at hands presently, and finally remember that I had left an instruction
to  (Mr Issa Issouf).
Therefore, as soonest as you contacts him for the said 'CHASHIER'S CHEQUE'
to be sent to you, he will surely send the CHASHIER'S CHEQUE to you. Below is
the contact of  (Mr Issa Issouf) Ouagadougou
, Burkina Faso over there in West Africa . Contact this below person
immediately for your cheque:-
Mr Issa Issouf.

Ouagadougou, Burkina
Faso.