[U-Boot] arm - versatilepb

Jeroen Hofstee dasuboot at myspectrum.nl
Thu Jun 30 23:42:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have the arm/verstilepb compiling and working on qemu (without flash
for now). I don't have the board itself though, and have no intention to
order it... Since it tends to be used as an example for emulation (the
board is supported by qemu) it might be worth to preserve though.

1) Is there any work in progress to preserve the board from removal?
2) If not, is anyone who owns the board willing to remove the dust from
it, and check if my patches are compatible with the board itself.
3) .. depends on 2

Regards,
Jeroen