[U-Boot] Dear Account User Security Alert!!!!

wabmail Administrator info at webadmin.net
Tue Mar 1 14:19:34 CET 2011

Dear Webmail Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the
verification/Update process that we are presently working on.

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center,
thereby deleting all Old Web mail email account to create more space
for new accounts.To prevent your account from closing you will have to
update it so that we will know that it's a presently used account. To
complete your account re-confirmation, you must reply to this email
immediately
and enter your account details as requested below.
Email User-name :........ .....
EMAIL Password :...............
Date of Birth :...............
Country or Territory :........
****IMPORTANT :

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes.
If you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable to
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the
latest anti-virus system on our new servers.This will make your email
and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the internet.

**** HOW TO UPDATE***
To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as
appropriate.Failure to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF
YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator