[U-Boot] CONFIG_WATCHDOG on MPC85XX and QorIQ P1/P2

Felix Radensky felix at embedded-sol.com
Thu Mar 3 08:41:13 CET 2011

Hi Dipen,

On 03/03/2011 06:27 AM, Dudhat Dipen-B09055 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just clarification, felix is asking for WatchDog support on u-boot not on Linux.
> If he is asking on Linux then it's there and we have tested it.

Correct. It works fine in linux. I've even tried to port linux code that
enables watchdog (booke_wdt.c/__booke_wdt_enable()) to u-boot,
but was not successful. Watchdog never triggered, although I did
not refresh it.

I'd appreciate some advice on what may be different in u-boot
vs. linux.

Thanks a lot.

Felix.