[U-Boot] Good Day

Issa Mohammed issam1er11 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:17:27 CET 2011

Good Day

I am Mr. Issa Mohammed, manager in charge of audit and account section
of Bank international bicia-b, Ouagadougou branch, here in Burkina
Faso.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking
your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in
giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas i could invest
on. Your services will be compensated with 50% of the amount you are
receiving, and you will be a Partner, if your recommendation is
accepted.

As a bank employee, I cannot operate any personal investment till i am
retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Burkina Faso; it is
risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in
Burkina Faso or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in
any foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

Contact me immediately for further confidential correspondence through

My dearest regards

Issa Mohammed