[U-Boot] hello

alice-james1119 at att.net alice-james1119 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 02:55:11 CET 2011

Hello my dear,

with much glad to writ you this few line of my word,hoping that it will come to you in good health,my name is alice,i which to contact you for reason when i was advanced to search for a foreign partner,then i see your contact which interested me to contact you in serious trust relationship with you,so that we can get to know each other and If you really want to know more about me am ready to tell you If you can mail me in my private mail address to enable me to send you my picture for you to know me because I have something very IMPORTANT to tell you once i hear from you.
alice