[U-Boot] Uboot- Nor flash

Sanjeeva Kumara Sanjeeva.Kumara at lnties.com
Fri Mar 11 09:32:20 CET 2011

Hi....
My self Sanjeev.  I'm working on marvell's processor ( PXA ). I'm using NOR flash to port Uboot. I want to do partition in NOR flash so that in one partition I can keep my master copy and provide Uboot upgrade option. Please suggest me how can I achieve this.

Thanks & Regards
Sanjeev Kumar

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.