[U-Boot] Quotation for Conference Tote and Padfolio.....u wTGPi

Emily/Pitacgift aroisvaojzm at totallyintotravel.com
Fri Mar 11 11:16:29 CET 2011

Q 8C0

We are a bag manufacturer located in China.  We are currently having a special offer on
Conference Tote and Padfolio.  Please kindly review the flyer and pricing below.

We are a bag manufacturer located in China.  We are currently having a special offer on
Conference Tote and Padfolio.  Please kindly review the flyer and pricing below.

Item: Accent Tote (#5809)

Q'ty(pc):                                3,000pcs               5,000pcs

Special Offer (US$)                $1.42                  $1.40

Packing: 44 x 38 x 31cm/50pcs

Gross Weight: 13.0Kgs

Item: Executive Travel Padfolio (#6801)

Q'ty(pc):                                3,000pcs               5,000pcs

Special Offer (US$)                $3.48                  $3.45

Packing: 53.5 x 34.5 x 35.5cm/30pcs

Gross Weight: 21.0Kgs

Pls kindly advise the destination address if you would like us to check the freight via courier or advise the sea port
nearest you if you wish us to quote on CIF basis.

- Price term: FOB Xiamen, China.

- Prices DO NOT include any logo.  We will charge US$0.04/pc for 1 color imprint on 1 location.
- This limited offer ends on 04/10/2011, please take action quick before this offer ends.
- Please kindly Click Here if you are not able to view the flyer to this email

Unlike other manufacturers who only produce on a made to order basis, we also carry large collection of the best

selling bags in our warehouse in China.  We are able to offer you for as small as 100pcs for these items that

we carry in stock.  It will only take us 3~ 5 days to print the logo onto the bags + 6 days to ship the goods to your

requested destination address via courier.  Please contact us for more information.

Please let us know if you have any item on hand that need to be quoted.  We guarantee to quote for your inquiry
within 24 hrs and make the sample for you within 3 business days.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Tom
Ref no.110310

Note:  *** Please do not reply to this email. This account is not monitored for incoming emails
          *** Please click on Contact Us  to reply the email to us if you are interested in our items.
          *** To Unsubscribe Please Click Here

lYe 63s