[U-Boot] My name is Ekaterina!

Ekaterina dave at kiosk.com
Fri Mar 11 23:05:03 CET 2011

Good day my new friend!
How are you? I hope all well!
I have seen your profile on a dating site.
Your structure has very much liked me.
I would like to get acquainted with you more close.
I would like to learn about you more. What you interests?
Than you are engaged, your interests. My name - Ekaterina.
I not that person who wishes to deceive.
I the girl who wishes to find the love.
I would like to create family and to live happily with second half.
Probably it you. For me main is heart of the person!
My age is 28 years old.
I hope you do not reject me, and will write back.
If you liked my structure write on
E-mail: skazo4nayakat81 at yahoo.com
and I will send my photo and video is possible.
I shall hope that my letter will not be rejected by you.
I hope you have correctly understood me. I shall wait your answer.
Ekaterina.