[U-Boot] [WIP/PATCH 0/4] unify SPI flash drivers

Xie Shaohui-B21989 B21989 at freescale.com
Tue Mar 15 08:06:05 CET 2011

Hello Mike,

I'm working on put our espi controller related patches to open source,
I noticed your unify patches several days ago, and I rebased my patches on these
Unify patches, and tested it on my board, it works as expect, so should
I wait until your unify patches been merged to main tree? And will these unify patch be
Merged into next release?

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Shaohui Xie