[U-Boot] NAND on Davinci boards

Ben Gardiner bengardiner at nanometrics.ca
Wed Mar 16 14:05:55 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have seen an incompatibility between the NAND driver in u-boot for the
> davinci boards and the linux driver (kernel 2.6.38, mainline).
>
> I think it is not related to the specific board I use. In any case, I am
> using the ea20 board (OMAP-L138 based, in u-boot mainline), and I have
> added NAND support setting for the driver:

I've noticed some problems with u-boot and 2.6.38 writing to NAND
also, here on a da850evm.

I'm reasonably sure that I had a working combination at some point.
I'm in the process of investigating also.

I hope we can combine our efforts -- please keep me on the CC here.

Best Regards,
Ben Gardiner

---
Nanometrics Inc.