[U-Boot] [U-BOOT]Error:No PHY IDs found VSC8641 RGMII

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:26:46 CET 2011

Dear Aneesh:

Usualy one will see this when the PHY is not in the list of supported PHY's
in one's MAC driver. Start from the message you see, look in the source for
this message and then trace back in the source to see how you PHY is not
recognized.

This usually occurs when one uses a PHY in in a doard definition where that
PHY is not supported. Of course, this can also occur when the PHY is not
running or is wired to an inappropriate (or none) phy address on its MII
bus.