[U-Boot] ***(PICKUP YOUR $5000 USD VIA WESTERN UNION)***

UNITED NATIONS info at llotto.org
Wed Mar 16 19:09:08 CET 2011

How are you?

We happily announce to you the draw of the United Nations programs held on
the 25th Feb, 2011 in Nigeria. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 564 75600545 188. You have been compensated with the sum of
$500,000.00 USD and payment will be remitted to you via western union
money transfer.

USD$5,000 has already be send to you since last week but we were unable to
give you the information on phone for the past days but due to bad network
here, So we decided to send you the details via email today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00.

MTCN : 782 543 4236
SENDER'S NAME: MARYLIN JOHNSON
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST