[U-Boot] Any ARM repository pull requests or patches pending before release?

Ben Gardiner bengardiner at nanometrics.ca
Thu Mar 24 15:03:39 CET 2011

Hi Albert,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am preparing for a last pull request for ARM before the upcoming
> release, since I have at least two fixes at the tip of my current master
> branch which need pulling. I will send the pull request no later than
> sunday (earlier if Wolfgang -- Cc:ed -- requires it before).
>
> So, if there are any other ARM repositories (custodians Cc:ed) which
> need to send out a pull request, please do it soon, so that I can catch
> it and rebase my own patch list before sending my own pull request.
>
> Also, if any bugfix patch, or any non-bugfix patch first sent before the
> merge window was closed, is still not applied and should, please let me
> know -- make sure it applies cleanly on top of the current
> u-boot-arm/master branch; if not, please rebase and repost.

The ea20 fixes were submitted before merge window close, were acked
and not applied:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/78425/ -- "[U-Boot,1/2] ea20:
fixlibea20.o not found"
and
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/78426/ -- "[U-Boot,2/2] ea20:
fixundefined PHY_* errors"

I verified that they apply cleanly to u-boot-arm/master using:

$curl http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/78425/raw/ | patch -p1
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100   297    0   297    0     0   1078      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  1087
patching file board/davinci/ea20/Makefile
$curl http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/78426/raw/ | patch -p1
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  1033    0  1033    0     0   1692      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  1699
patching file drivers/net/davinci_emac.c

Best Regards,
Ben Gardiner

---
Nanometrics Inc.