[U-Boot] Network Code Custodian ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 25 00:03:52 CET 2011

Dear Gray Remlin,

In message <4D8BC6D1.7060206 at gmail.com> you wrote:
> Who is the custodian for the network code ?

We don't have one at the moment, so I try to cover that.

Why are you asking - do you want to volunteer?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: The Entire Physical Universe,  Inclu-
ding  This Product, May One Day Collapse Back into an Infinitesimally
Small Space. Should  Another  Universe  Subsequently  Re-emerge,  the
Existence of This Product in That Universe Cannot Be Guaranteed.