[U-Boot] (no subject)

Robert Pasquantonio pasquantonio.robert at bpsd.org
Fri Mar 25 14:03:07 CET 2011

I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {valued at USD 2,142,728.00} and need you to help me finish it because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me for more details thank you.(elizabeth.stevens at admin.in.th<mailto:elizabeth.stevens at admin.in.th>).
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information transmitted in this electronic message may be legally privileged
and confidential under applicable law, including the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA), and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the
recipient of this message is not the above named intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy, disclosure or other use of,
or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error,
please notify the Bethel Park School District at (412) 854-8402, and purge the
communication immediately from any computers, storage devices, paper or other media
without making any copy or distribution thereof. Thank you for your cooperation.