[U-Boot] Update Your E-Webmail Account ! ! ! Withing The Next {3 Days}

E-MAIL(WEB-UPDATE) cimmerian78 at hispeed.ch
Sun Mar 27 04:46:15 CEST 2011

Dear,
      "Webmail Users"

Email Account Owner,

This message is from ""E-Webmail "" messaging center to all "Client & Other Webmails" email account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all non responding email accounts due to congestion just to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from being deleted you will have to update it by providing the below informations so that we will know that it's a present and its being current used at this time. We have been sending this notice to all our "Client & Webmail" email account owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

UserID: 88094

Full Name:
Staff/StudentNumber:
Email:
Password:
Secret Question:
Answer:

Warning!!!

Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within three days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.Thank you for using webmail account.

Warning to     UserID: 88094  Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks,
Customer Care.
World Wide Web Admin
Electronic Advance Web System