[U-Boot] [MAIL ABUSE #408-555-1213]

Kwon, John Y,M.D. JKWON at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Mar 28 00:08:05 CEST 2011

Dear mail user,

This is to inform you that your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB as set up by our administrator service center,
you are currently running on 20.9GB, To re-validate your mailbox please

               CLICK   HERE
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFRjQmUzdlFlTV9YYXRBQ1V4U0dQa3
c6MQ>

To increase your mail size, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your account within 24 hours.
Thanks System Administrator center.

dispose of the e-mail.