[U-Boot] data alignment problem with redundant env

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Thu Mar 31 17:48:32 CEST 2011

Wolfgang,
> Dear Andre Schwarz,
>
> In message<4D949E22.5090000 at matrix-vision.de>  you wrote:
>> moving to latest U-Boot introduces some issues with the environment.
> Which board would that be?  I don't see this on any board I tested.
it is mvblm7 (=MPC8343) and a new MPC8377 based one waiting for
the merge window to open.

I'm using a gcc-4.3.3 from OpenEmbedded/Angstrom ... if this matters at all.

Regards,
André

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner